Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Ultralinx

www.TheUltralinx.com is a site I stumbled upon a month or so ago while looking for wallpapers for my phone.  The site is pretty much a shrine to minimalism, which is what keeps me coming back.  Oliur Rahman (aka: Ultralinx) is the site owner and creator.  He's a 17 year old guy who lives in the UK and he has a keen business sense and a good eye for aesthetics.

A few nights ago I was asking him about something unrelated to this post and he actually asked me if I'd like to contribute to the site.  I accepted and have done so over the last few days.  Being part of somebody else's project has so far been interesting and fun.  Both of my posts received snide comments from some anonymous troll.  Ignorant motherfuckers abound.  Apparently the content I posted wasn't good enough for this guy so he decided to poo all over it.  E-thugs probably wouldn't be so flippant in person I'm guessing.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to putting more stuff up and hopefully getting some positive responses.

Colin 

1 comment:

UltraLinx said...

LOL I love the bit about the anonymous troll!