Monday, November 1, 2010

New blog name.

A while back I received an email from a very polite blogger. She was simply letting me know that her blog was also called "All your blogs are belong to us," and that I might consider changing mine. Since her blog is older than this one I've decided to grant said blogger her wish.

The name "Not Without Heart" doesn't have any particular significance, although it could if you like reading into things. For me it has a few potential meanings, but nothing worth taking up space here about. I once listened an interview with the lead singer from Radiohead, Thom Yourke, where he was talking with the interviewer about song lyrics. He made it clear that he included certain phrases in his writing simply because he liked the way they sound. The phrases otherwise held no significance in the greater context of the song. I like that sentiment, so that's what I'm going with regarding "Not Without Heart."

If you don't like it, or think it sounds emo/contrived/whatever, feel free to express your opinion on my wall. I may or may not care since this could be a temporary change. I've also spruced up the place a bit. I'll probably change it again, but I like this look for now.

-Colin

No comments: