Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sorting my photo library

Ugh. I wish I could hire robots to do this for me. For some reason Windows has made a collection of a bunch of picture files that I'm pretty sure I already have saved on a portable drive. I'm not positive, so I'm going through, making a collection of them to compare vs. what I've got on that drive.

After I've done that, then I have to go through hundreds of folders on that drive to weed out the shots I want to save and the ones that I don't really need to archive. Somewhere soon I'm possibly going to look into online photo archiving. The prospect of burning these files all to dvd's seems foolish in light of what you can do with cloud storage these days.

I think I just need to be better about organizing my pictures as I collect them. That will save me from having such a daunting task as this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i request some edited wedding pics.
just sayin'.